On the 12th of April 2021 the 1st International Event of INNOSETA took place on-line!
A webinar dedicated to the INNOSETA Platform and the available technologies for spraying and risk mitigation.
During the day, the project was presented highlighting its objectives and goals in the frame of the European Green Deal and Farm to Fork Strategy. Representing DG SANTE (European Commission), policy officer Mr. Eric Liégeois underlined the importance of the work done by INNOSETA regarding the priorities for health and food safety, discussing the opportunities to increase education skills in relation to risk mitigation.
In order to highlight the undoubted benefits of the INNOSETA platform for farmers, the platform was presented, demonstrating its functionalities such as:
- Navigating though its numerous available SETA material (industry solutions, projects, training material, articles);
- Registering and uploading new material as a user.
Download the presentations of the day:
1. Eric Liégeois – Opportunities to increase education skills
2. Emilio Gil – INNOSETA project
3. Fabrizio Gioelli – INNOSETA Database
4. Paula De Vera – INNOSETA and Farm to Fork Strategy
Watch the Innoseta Platform Demo by David Nuyttens: